monster
MiszNe99
Follow


think positive, be optimistic.



© Skin by Ken Eriksen basecodes by atiqah jaidin. Do tell me if I do not credit yours.
I Wish | Poem
Tuesday, December 20, 2016 | 0 Comments

Assalamualaikum & Hello
It's have been such a long time since the last update. So here I am.  A high school graduate. So, today I just want to share a poem that I wrote with my friends (Nana, Hajar,Yuan Yun) last year. Poem ni ditulis as tugasan for our English literature which ada kena mengena dengan poem The Living Photograph. Obviously it was not an award-winning poem but I hope I can inspire others to do their homework. hehehe.

I Wish
My grey haired grandmother is standing there,
Looking at me longingly,
Waiting patiently for me,
Waving hand at me.

But now I'm the one waiting for her,
She was gone to far away 'land',
I yearn for her to come back,
My small grandmother.

Only I could feel,
That she is still around,
I wish she will always be around.

Labels: ,